Congratulations on your decision to homeschool in Missouri! Feeling a little overwhelmed with where to begin? Let me give you a head start in the right direction. Are you looking for answers to the following questions?
- What is Missouri law regarding homeschooling?
- What do I need to do to pull my child out of public school?
- My child never went to school – do I need to contact anyone?
- Does Missouri require that I have any certification to be a teacher?
- What is required in keeping a daily log?
- What are core and non core subjects?
In the days to follow I will begin answering these questions and providing helpful links. My purpose is to give you a one stop place to find all your answers! Feel free to contact me with any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.