Unfortunately, when the homeschool teacher is sick there is seldom a substitute teacher waiting in the wings. Depending on how sick is sick here are ten things you can do on those off days when your head is foggy and full of pudding! So fire up your favorite herbal tea, take some garlic pills, and…
- Watch documentaries for each subject.
- Pile on the bed and take turns reading.
- Unless your voice hurts then go to Librivox.org and listen to great books
- Subject themed color pages & worksheets that don’t require help. www.twistynoodle.com
- Cook a pot of chicken noodle soup together…don’t forget the dill. Talk about the ingredients, farmers, pastured poultry.