Congratulations on your decision to homeschool in Missouri! Feeling a little overwhelmed with where to begin? Let me give you a head start in the right direction. Are you looking for answers to the following questions?
- What is Missouri law regarding homeschooling?
- What do I need to do to pull my child out of public school?
- My child never went to school – do I need to contact anyone?
- Does Missouri require that I have any certification to be a teacher?
- What is required in keeping a daily log?
- What are core and non core subjects?
In the days to follow I will begin answering these questions and providing helpful links. My purpose is to give you a one stop place to find all your answers! Feel free to contact me with any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.
The fastest way to begin reading information on how to start homeschooling is by clicking on the General Information or Political and Legal Issues category to your right. Browse the older articles first.